The Wholesaler Crate Boys Rule - zoom zoom boy layout.

11:38:00 AM

It’s been a while since we have had an amazing range of boy papers and embellishments – and that’s why I am really excited about this range from Crate. The images and designs are really marvelous and the colours are bright and neutral at the same time. It’s a range that can work with just about any boy photo and memory!
I used the range to create a double page layout and I love how it turned out. I mostly used papers from the range that have a creamy tone to it with some colour, because my photos are really busy.
For my title I used the Chalkboard thicker letters. I adhered the letters in place and then used my sewing machine to sew right through the letters. The sewing makes sure that they stay in place permanently for years to come and adds a nice texture effect. For sewing through paper and chipboard I use a denim needle that is strong and can take the punch
I used stickers from the sticker sheet and raised them using foam dots on my layout. I found that the colours were a bit strong and lightly sanded them to add a distressed look but also to take away some of the colour to blend into the background of my layout
if you are looking for even more embellishments and bits and pieces to use on your layouts, then look no further than the useful sheet of tickets in the range. It has a plethora of tickets printed on it and I found the perfect ones that matched my theme and photos
The range has an amazing selection of embellishments in it, and I used this little bicycle from the Ephemera Pack on my layout. To add some dimension I added some rolled paper wheels on top of the wheels. I used plain cardstock and cut thin strips of paper using yellow cardstock. I used my X-cut ruler and craft knife with a new blade to get a really thin clean cut. I then started rolling the strips of paper with my fingers and glued the end bit down using Tombow Mono Multi adhesive. Once dry I inked the edges and then adhered them to my layout using Tombow adhesive. These make for fun dimensional accents – quick and easy.
This truly is one of my favourite boy ranges, and since I now have loads of ‘nephew’ photos to scrap it will come in really handy to get those memories recorded.
Products used
Crate Boyz Rule So Rad [683451]
Crate Boyz Rule Beep Beep [683448]
Crate Boyz Rule Arcade
Crate Boyz Rule Pow [683455]
Crate Boyz Rule Ephemera Pack [683464]
Crate Boyse Rule Accent Stickers [683462]
Chalkboard Thickers [683460]
AC Cardstock 12x12 Textured - Dandelion American Crafts Cardstock [AC ORANGES 7103]
AC Cardstock 12x12 Smooth – Black [AC NEUTRALS 71766]
AC Cardstock 12x12 Smooth – White [AC NEUTRALS 71793]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images