The Wholesaler - Studio Calico Lemon lush Project Life.

4:37:00 PM

The fresh citrus colours of the new Lemon Lush Studio Calico range is simply refreshing. This range is perfect to capture those special summer memories we are lucky enough to have here in South Africa. I think of all those outings to the beach in summer, long trips with pretty flowers down the coast, fresh homemade lemonade, fields of flowers down the coast, playful butterflies and mountain get-aways with water springs offering refreshing moments to the heart and soul when I see this paper range. But that’s not all this range is good for – it can capture those special birthdays, friendships and family in a fresh and playful way. I love the freshness of the patterns and designs combined with the fresh colour palette and playful embellishments. They were perfect to capture a week in my Project Life album – capturing the lighter side of life.
I used some of the papers to fill my pockets, adding my photos and then creating some interest using the different embellishments in the range. The papers form a beautiful backdrop for the delicate acetate butterflies, chipboard hearts and lettering. I used a paper coaster and framed it with one of the Circle calendars to create a focal point on my layout. These calendars are fun and can be used to frame special photographs marking a specific date and occasion. I love the playfulness of these circle calendars offering a myriad of design opportunities
Because I only used small bits and pieces of the papers in my project Life layout I had plenty left over to create a single page as well. For this layout I used small pieces of patterned papers and a single strip cut off of the paper that forms the focal point for this layout. The chipboard hearts were combined with paper hearts adding dimension to this layout
What appeals to me is that this range is uncomplicated, bright and beautiful with loads of fun. I can’t wait for this range to hit the shelves so I can get some more of it for those beautiful fun summer pics

TIP: to sew through my chipboard letters, i use a denim needle - this type of needle is very strong and sews through paper like a knife through butter!

Products used
Studio Calico Lemon Lush Impulsive 331825
Studio Calico Lemon Lush Sweet & Sour 331832
Studio Calico Lemon Lush Passionate 331831
Studio Calico Wanderlust You are here 331941
Studio Calico Heart Stickers 331856
Studio Calico Butterflies 331871
Studio Calico Gems 331870
Studio Calico Circle Calendars 331852

**look out for these products coming soon to your nearest scrapbooking shop - OR ask for it by name - only from The Wholesaler!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images