charming and adorable layout.

10:10:00 AM

to date this must be one of my favourite layouts i have done ever! you know the day when everything just works out perfectly...and quickly! when things just all come together. well this was the day. i love the mixture of patterned papers, tags, bling, button brads and sewing. let me know what you think...I hope everyone is done with their valentines surprises. I am hoping to post a valentine tutorial later today for a stunning little number i made - even if i have to say so myself! have a super Sunday everyone!


supplies: patterned papers by MME, GCD, Webster's pages, Glits design, Graphic 45, Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin. Tags by Kaisercraft. Button brads by Karen Foster. Rub-on by 7Gypsies. Lettering by Webster's pages. Other bling and embroidery thread.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images