The Wholesaler - Imaginisce Perfect Vacation Coming Home layout.

7:00:00 AM

It's no secret we love our dogs - our furry children and this is when we first got our male and female which by now are growing old *sigh.  So when i recently found an unfinished layout with these precious images on a decided it was time for a bot of a recycle layout. I loved the photos but the papers and the whole thing did not tell a story and so came to be the "Coming Home" layout in a fresh new jacket!
When is a vacation not really a vacation? Well when you love a paper range so much you can turn it into anything you want it to be. The new Perfect Vacation paper and embellishments are lovely, but I haven’t been on a vacation in a while so I used it in a slightly different way – I created a ‘coming home’ layout. I used photos of our beloved Misha Labrador of when she came to live with us – in many ways she is on a permanent vacation and coming home was a perfect theme and title for my layout.

These dimensional stickers are quick and easy to use on your projects. They offer dimension in selected areas and what can be easier than using the same range of elements to finish off your layout. I dressed mine up by adhering the circle element to a larger punched circle and then adding some hand sewing around the outer edge for more texture.

Patterned paper has become such an integral part of designing layouts, and what better way than to use elements from the actual papers as accents. I cut out some of the printed suitcases out of the papers and added them to my layout as a fun accent.

I love my stamps as they are so versatile and can be used over and over again on layouts, cards, tags and mixed media projects. To create little accents I stamped my compass image onto the bag side of my American Crafts white cardstock (the smooth side) in black Versafine in pad. The ink is made for fine detailed images so worked really well with this detailed stamp. I then added some colour using my Artiste Dual Markers and cut out the centre of the image for a whole new look. The little camera is also from the stamp range and too cute for words – I gave it the same colouring treatment as the compass image. I love the watercolour look and together with my stamping and colouring I can easily achieve this look I love so much.

Here’s to creating those beautiful travel pages using this colourful and fun range of papers and elements! Where will your layout take you next?
Products used
Imaginisce dimensional stickers [400555]
Imaginisce Adhesive Gems [400562]
Imaginisce Perfect Vacation Random Stripes [400546]
Imaginisce Perfect Vacation World Traveller [400549]
Imaginisce Perfect Vacation Memories Captured [400551]
Artiste Dual Tip Brush Markers (12 Pack) – Brights [DDOA85110]
These brand new products will be coming soon to your favourite scrapbook store or order directly from The Wholesaler and have it delivered to your favourite and closests shop.
visit www.thewholesaler.biz to view the latest and greates in paper collections today

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images