good times

3:32:00 PM

This double page layout was inspired purely by the beautiful wrapping paper used on the left by Cavallini. So the photos had nothing to do with Paris but the colours worked perfectly. As for the other papers, only the background cardstock is scrapbooking related, everything else is imported handmade Japanese Washi and some of my favourite. The gold brads...well it's about time I used some of them - I'm not really big on gold brads. Everything else used was found on my desk i.e the rub-ons that just never seems to fit anywhere and the single red photo turn.
1. Beautiful wrapping paper used as a background.
2. Photo turn integrated into my journaling block. Journaling printed on commercial cardstock - just because I can.
3. Rub-ons used throughout the photos to finally finish the sheet.
4. Stamping for a title and then raised with foam.

Supplies: Cardstock Co'ordenations. Wrapping paper Cavallini. Brads Making Memories. Rub-ons, photo turn & stamps 7Gypsies. Ink Ranger Industries. Other paper Le Papier du Nord. Other Buttons, embroidery thread & foam.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images