learning + layout

6:27:00 PM

so while I have been missing in action for a few days I have been studying HTML code. One is never too old to learn...yeah right...well my honest opinion would be that life is too short to learn code, but none the less here I am. At the ripe old age of....(in your dreams) I am learning and studying to better my abilities to communicate in the land of squiggly brackets, arrows, dots, spaces, breaks and what nots. I hope i get it some time soon.
In the meantime here's a layout I did long ago as well but a firm favourite. It includes ten ways of embossing and using embossing powder and wax on a single layout. Apart from stamping on the background paper and embossing I altered chipboard letters, created resisting on old book paper, poured UTEE directly onto my paper and then stamped into it and created memory slide embellishments with bee's wax.
***
Supplies: Paper, flowers, rub-ons Prima. Chipboard letters Enmarc. Other Crystal word, stamps, embossing powder, UTEE, barcode font downloaded from the web, diamantes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images