scrap Africa sketch #26 - single page layout.

2:43:00 PM

Hello there - it's time for another sketch challenge over at Scrap Africa. Denise created this wonderful sketch and i loved working with it.it's a wonderful sketch that is versatile and can be whatever it is you need to get your creative juices flowing. i used my favourite Mister Huey inks to add colour to my background and then worked onto that to create my layout...
I used some Docrafts Madame Payraud patterned papers under my photo and together with some washi tape on the left edge. A Marion Smith doily stamped image was cut in half and used with some beautiful Petaloo flowers for a pop of colour.
i found a matching Prima Butterfly with just the right look and enough bling and glitter to make a statement.
some stenciling in the background...
and some hand sewn detail
the other half of my stamped doily was used in the opposite corner for repetition
i hope you will play along with us...you could win some awesome goodies and we would love to see what you come up with - wishing you a wonderful and creative scrapping week!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images