published

11:44:00 AM

I have been blessed with some of my cards being published in the latest issue of Take Ten magazine. I am yet to receive my copy and will then post some pictures of the cards...as I took none of the actual projects and didn't give it much thought to be honest.
Take Ten magazine publishes quick cards that can be made in ten minutes or less. So these are really easy and quick cards but with loads of inspiration. My cards have a baby theme but could so easily be adapted to boys, girls, men or women.
Thanks so much to the staff at Stampers' sampler for picking my work - it is always a great honour to be acknowledged by the best in the industry!
I am spring cleaning and hoping to finish off some layouts with titles, journaling and stuff to post later this week. Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images