feel good friday

12:10:00 PM

This layout is about how my mom used to dress me and my sister when we were growing up. It was mostly the same pattern with a slight twist for me and a different colour. Can you see the rebel in me from a young age on? Well yes I am not very proud about my dress sense or hairstyle back then but then again what do parents know anyhow. The dress up theme called for some dress making stamps and the set by Crafty Secrets is simply stunning. Because the photos were really discoloured i scanned them and turned them to sepia.
The title is made using colourwash from Ranger and embossing - a really fun technique.


Supplies: Cardstock Bazzill Basics. Patterned paper Webster's Pages, K&Co & DCWV. Stamps Crafty Secrets. Colourwash Ranger Industries. Other Diamantes, embroidery thread & bobbin, buttons, mulberry paper, clear embossing powder, Versamark ink pad.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images