Lady Pattern Paper Wild and Free layout.

12:13:00 PM

So by now we have all gotten to know the LADY and her gorgeous range of Basic Essentials range of patterned paper. Well the thing is it really is a basic essentials range of paper, there’s everything and anything that you could possible need to throw together with any other international brand of paper and embellishments to get amazing results.
So this week I created this layout using some of my much loved scraps of papers – yes the Lady Pattern Paper range has been worked to the bone and I teamed it with some gorgeous patterned papers.
I am so pleased with how the colours from the Lady Pattern Paper (LPP) worked with the other paper and elements. It all is a match made in heaven. One of the things that I love about the paper is that you can die-cut it with ease using your Silhouette machine.

Now, I am not a great lover of titles – go figure – they are important. But when I used them they have to be big and cursive and not in your face, but rather blend into its surrounds and not take away attention from the photos.
For this layout I used this nice and cursive cut, but made it stand out a bit more against the background by adding a grey shadow on the outside of the words to highlight them. To create this quick and easy effect, add some grey VersaFine ink to a craft sheet and mist with water. Then pick up some ink with a small paintbrush and paint the thin lines. It’s amazing how a little thing like a shadow make the words pop and seem dimensional, when in fact they are flat and thin. The quality of cuts using the LPP is amazing – clean and fresh. 

Other details on my layout include machine sewing and hand sewing. Because the LPP is thin and smooth, sewing is so easy and effortless. And my layouts are never complete without some sewing for texture and colour. 
I am so excited to explore the possibilities using this amazing paper range. But above all I love the paper, colour and design of this range makes my international paper brands look just as good. Local quality at its best!




Other Products:
AC Cardstock 12×12 Smooth – White
AC Cardstock 12×12 Smooth – Coffee
Little Birdie Jewelled Florettes – French Carnival
AC 663398 Confetti 12×12 Paper Pad (48 Pages)
Tsukineko VersaFine Ink Pad – Smokey Gray
Tsukineko VersaFine Ink Pad – Vintage Sepia
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Silhouette CAMEO® Electronic Cutting Tool
Sewing machine, diamanté, thread, stapler
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images