Golden Moments With My Silhouette Printable Gold Foil.

3:38:00 PM

This past month I think I have enjoyed my Silhouette even more – the thought of having so many different materials and products that can be cut using the machine is amazing. So after my t-shirt experience I wanted to try the Silhouette Printable Gold Foil. I haven’t had too much success printing onto the foil, mostly because my design is all wrong, so don’t despair a project is on its way just not now.


Instead after a flop or two I decided to just cut the foil and see what I could create. Obviously the more I cut the more it turned into some funky and gorgeous projects, but a quick and simple one was a layout title – create entirely out of a left-over piece after cutting something for a little framed piece of art I am working on.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images