Petaloo Botanica Flowers Handmade Sweetie Jar

6:07:00 AM

Have you laid your hands on this amazing range of new Petaloo blooms yet? Well let me tell you, there are flowers and there is something so beautiful it makes your heart flutter and skip a beat. Yes I have said this many times about scrapbooking products – but these are totally different. They are soft, delicate and life like! Too gorgeous for words actually – they are best touched and experienced for yourself. So this week I used them turn a little recycled jar into a sweet and delicate sweetie jar. I covered the base of the jar in some pretty Prima patterned paper using the amazing this to that sticky double sided tape. I only needed a few strips of this take to make it stick perfectly and permanently – really amazing stuff.
I then added some Petaloo Botanica flowers to the front of the jar. I grouped the flowers until I was happy with the look, and then adhered them using my Tombow Mono Multi adhesive. I added small drops of Tombow and let them dry to make it really tacky and then adhered the blooms while applying some pressure. This makes them set perfectly and permanently.  Lastly I inserted some more mini Botanica blooms where there were open spaces to fill in some gaps which gave me a really dense covering of beautiful blooms. I absolutely loved how it turned out.
The best thing is that even if I don’t want to use it as a sweetie jar anymore, I can simply remove the lid and use it as a pencil holder, pretty ear bud holder in the bathroom or anything else my mind can dream up – it really is that pretty all thanks to those beautiful blooming beauties from Petaloo.

I hope you have a blooming and creative day filled with buds.
Products used
Botanica Floral Ephemera – Ivory [C1100-200]
Botanica Mini - All Ivory [C1101-001]
Botanica Mini - Grey Blue, Purple, Green [C1101-004]
This to That Super Sticky Double Sided Tape - 1 inch x 5 yd [AC 61755]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images