Project Life week 43.

2:53:00 PM

Still going steady with project Life layouts in between my regular scrapping- everything that needs to find a home finds it here which i love so much. This spread captures the week leading up to a scrapping event In PE by Scrapbook Studio and the actual weekend and traveling.
I combined the Project Life Mini Kit - Childhood (100 Cards)  with Project Life Core Kit - Jade (616 Cards) for this spread. I like mixing things up and the colours worked perfectly. I also used some Prima paper and pieces of paper i made myself using different inks and techniques.
Anel the clever event co-ordinator even cut special "Pine Lodge" journaling cards for the 30 ladies i taught Project Life to so they could include it in their albums as well. Love that!
how are you doing with your PL? hope you are having a creative week.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images