i've done some weird things...

8:01:00 AM

In my lifetime I have done some weird things - and recently came across these pics of stuff I had done for work. Not of free will I have to add, but because some weird person now somewhere in the world lost her marbles and I had to live her fantasy...
Made napkin holder form an old rusk box....

Used real tobacco in a memory box - I had to buy it myself from a spaza shop (a shop that sells everything from toilet paper to muti for those who are wondering)


Used a beer can to make a cutlery holder - and no the beer went down the drain literally...


Made a stupid card with a label from a tin of fish....


Decoupaged a dog bowl with old labels to hold biltong (another disgusting habit of drying raw meat and then chewing on it)
Boy do we South Africans or Afrikaners have some weird things going on for us...anyhow hope you are planning on helping someone in need this Saturday! You simply have to go outside into the world and there will be someone you can feed or help - one meal can make a world of difference! Have an awesome day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images