Bird ATCs

7:59:00 AM

This has been one of my favourite ATC swaps ever. The colours suited me perfectly and I have loads of un-used bird stamps in my collection. The biggest task was to decide which stamp to use, or to actually purchase another one. Yes I know - there's a fine line between mental illness and crazy, and I am on the edge when it comes to stamps.
The top card is my attempt featuring my signature blue coloured book paper as Benice calls it (smiley face here), printed egg paper scanned from one of my mom's bird books (shhhh) and one of my favourite Hero Arts stamps the branch. The title = Bird House.
I am totally in love with my set of ATCs - thanks to the girls who participated and to KIM for hosting it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images