Sweet Mum – A Card Just for Her.

4:53:00 PM

It's Mothers' day weekend and I hope you have made something handmade for that special person in your life? I made this little birdie specially for her, featuring some of my new favorite IMAGINE Crafts and Tsukineko products. Head on over to the blog for a step x step on how to re-create this quick card.
My mom loves birds and so for this Mother’s day I wanted to make a card that incorporates a little birdie. Thankfully I have some really cute stamps and with the help of the amazing StazOn Studio Glaze I could add some really amazing color to my image. For my sentiment I used two stamps and stamped them in different colors for a fun look.  Learn how to make your ‘Sweet Mum’ this lovely sentiment here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images