It’s just a Kaisercraft Oh So Lovely Layout.

5:00:00 PM

Soft beautiful florals, birds and gorgeous accents are what caught my eye when I first saw this range. But on even closer inspection it is the colours that seamlessly complement each other into the designs for perfection in design…that is the new Oh so Lovely paper range from Kaisercraft 

I know that with every new range you just think that the one before it was the most beautiful thing you have ever seen, and then there is the next one, and each time they become your favourite – that is the life of the creative soul. A vicious circle of beautiful colours and design merged into one to form something that the soul finds a reason to smile… and so it was with this range.

It literally spoke to my heart and soul completely. I love everything about it! The designs the colours the delicate birds and beautiful script writing detail hidden amongst a flower medley.
And so came to be this double page layout filled with texture and design. The layout itself is uncomplicated but it is the details that make this layout so much more interesting. Even the photo selection was something that happened by chance, and in the end it is the unexpected use of the photos that became my favourite part of this layout – pulling together all the interesting elements for a really fun and striking layout.

I used the Prima Copper crackle texture paste to add some texture to my background. I added the paste across the layout once it was completed, as I wanted to add some texture paste over my patterned papers too. I used a palette knife and a stencil, and once applied walked away to leave it to dry completely.

The collectables pack matching the paper range is filled with so many beautiful designs and elements I had a hard time choosing what to use, but settled on this beautiful bird and cage. I used foam tape to raise them slightly adding dimension to my layout.
 love stamping and a layout is never complete if it doesn’t have some stamping on it – the perfect finishing touch to any project. I used my trusty Versafine sepia ink pad to stamp the detailed images onto some coloured scrap papers.

Across the centre of my layout I added a beautiful quote stamp alongside my giant title. The title was cut on my Silhouette machine and then embossed using AC embossing powder in yellow. The embossing powder colour was perfect element of surprise – bold and unexpected. I finished off my layout with some hand sewing, buttons and diamanté.

 I love everything about this paper range and layout – feminine, beautiful, classic and some elements of surprise added to make it really stand out. How will you use this gorgeous range to create something fun and extraordinary? Please feel free to share your Kaisercraft Oh So Lovely Layout!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images