Use washi tape to decorate magnetic memo strips.

9:49:00 AM

In an attempt to get more organized in my office space I finally got myself a little magnetic memo board. The trick is to make it blend into my creative space and with a little help of my favorite washi tapes and the wonderful range of Chiswick Magnets i was able to make this an easy DIY afternoon project. I create a word document on my computer roughly the size i wanted my strips to be, and then printed out the headings I needed on white cardstock.
Once I determined the length of my magnet strips i used my scissors and simply cut them to the right length
Remove the white backing tape to reveal the sticky side of the magnet strip, and adhere the printed wording onto the sticky side – trim all around the edges flush with the magnet
Use a washi tape and cover the printed front of the magnet strip.
TIP: I used a printed washi tape with a clear backing – but you can also use plain packaging tape to protect the writing and keep it from getting dirty. Decorative washi tape can be used around the edges to add some colour and decorative elements.
Trim around all the edges for a neat finish. Use your sanding block to give the edges a light sanding for a neat clean finish.
a wonderful and easy project to get yourself organized. With the warmer weather, being more organized will allow
you more time to make beautiful memories!
To view all the wonderful products I used head on over to www.chiswick.co.za
or contact Denise  (031) 569 5673 to find your closest craft store.
Chiswick has a huge range of magnets for all your crafting projects!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images