scrap africa sketch 7 layout.

9:51:00 AM

it's time for a new sketch over at Scrap Africa. we have some amazing inspiration lined up for you as well as beautiful{gasp} samples by our guest designers.I loved working with this sketch - simple and just right for my style. So please hop on over as you can win some lovely chipboard goodies by Celebr8 this month.

For my background I used the lovely new Mister Hueys' Colour Mists in 3 different colours to create a vibrant splattered effect. The mists are now available in South Africa and is distributed by 
for my title i used one of the Celebr8 chipboard elements. i coloured it using four different products to create a beautiful yet subtle effect. to add colour to my layout i used glitzers by Glitz design, buttons, Basic Grey flags and stickers. I love how the entire colour scheme came together so well even when using a myriad of different manufacturers.
so head on over to Scrap Africa and see some of the inspirational work by the design team.
and don't forget you still have time to play along in the 'flag' challenges and you can win some amazing prizes too. Have a wonderful day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images