about a boy.

5:52:00 AM

the new challenge over at scrap Africa has been posted and i loved this challenge. it involves boys(big or small) and you have to use a quote on your project. the quote on my layout was the most amazing thing i have found recently...it's kinda how i feel (felt) about my dad when he was still around. and it's how i see my little nephew feel about his dad - he absolutely heroes him - does that even make sense? well it does to me. so hop on over and play along to stand a chance of winning some amazing goodies - and to see what the rest of the team came up with.
the products used are mostly from The Wholesaler like...
the beautiful Wellington patterned paper, Wellington bear cut out, basic grey patterned paper, mister heuy ink, crate patterned paper, basic grey balloon sticker,  crate chipboard car element and prima wooden star button. to frame my smaller photo i used the Celebr8 chipboard frame and coloured it using mister heuy ink and then with a layer of anita's 3D glaze.
the leftover ink on my craft sheet from colouring the chipboard frame was used for stamping. i simply dipped a bottle cap into the ink and stamped circles onto my layout - i still love this effect.
thanks for stopping by and please pop into the scrap Africa blog and leave us some love and play along. have a wonderful rest of the weekend...
i will be back soon to report on our Card Convention this past weekend - wow is all i can say.
30 ladies - their patience, excitement and creativity made it all worth while!
and the above quote on my layout....
I was holding hands with a figure of mythical proportions
Hercules had nothing on my dad
he was a man that knew all the answers
and fixed every hurt
i miss you dad - all 27 years you were not here!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images