sketch 215.

2:59:00 PM

the next sketch challenge is up over at Scrapbook Challenges. i loved using this sketch - it must be due to its organized nature and structure :-). of course i adapted it slightly to make it my own and fit into my style for now. not that i really have a style at the moment. it's more like whatever i feel like as my mood does determine my scrapping at the moment - busy and chaotic or peaceful and clean...what's up with that? anyhow why not pop on over to Pamela's blog and see what the girls came up with and then to scrapbook challenges to become a member and join in the fun.

without further a due...here's my take on the sketch. i used a selection of random photos from way back then - nothing specific apart from my childhood memories - just getting things scrapped. i must say i really liked how this one turned out! let me know what you think too.

i used a star as mask and then lightly spritzed over it onto my Prima patterned paper. the sewing around the edges just adds some texture and highlights the shape.

my 7gypsies sticker acts as a title.


and another star created with distress inks, water and embossing.

you can also see the work of the other scrapbook challenges girls by clicking onto the links in the sidebar to the right. hope you have a fabulous monday!

supplies: Patterned paper by Prima and Art from the heart. Card stock by Prism. Sticker by 7gypsies. Rub-on by Scrapbook King. Distress ink by Ranger Industries. Embossing pearls by SAG. Other Diamante, ribbon, embroidery thread, dimensional glaze, stars.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images