scrap and stamp saturday.

2:23:00 PM

this week the challenge over at scrap and stamp Saturday is scrapping your favourite things.
i based my layout on the sketch over at scrapbook challenges last week, and went for some brighter colours picked from my photos. so some of my favourite things include puppies, the ocean, vintage things and traveling.

some close-up of the layout include alcohol inks on my acetate butterfly.

journaling in my favourite font - century gothic

and my die-cut title cut on my silhouette machine. i first did the title in a dark gray that turned out to be...just not right. the black went right over the gray and gave it some dimension.

hop on over to scrap and stamp Saturday and enter your layout to win some fabulous prizes. remember to add some stamping to your layout....

supplies: Patterned paper by MME & Tim Holtz. Card stock by Bazzill Basics. Butterfly by Cuttlebug. Alcohol inks by Ranger Industries. Other Diamante, ink and stamp, acetate, book paper.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images