sketch 199.

5:24:00 PM


this week over at scrapbook challenges Pamela has added another awesome sketch! if you are stuck for some inspiration then head on over to check out some more wonderful ideas of what the design team came up with.
i used the double page sketch for my layout this week. the photos are quite old and really random of a trip to New York City, but worked really well for this sketch.
on the left of the layout i used a heidi swapp mask with some silver smooch spritz for some interest on the background.




for my title i used a chipboard word and inked it in black. a layer of dimensional glaze finishes it off nicely.


i used some stamping as part of my title...


some sewing for texture and colour...


silver rub-ons to match my smooch spritz and to finally get rid of some old stash...


beautiful red pearls...


and a cuttlebug butterfly embossed and inked with shabby shutters distress ink. for the stamping around the butterflies i placed my mask back onto my background card stock and then stamped over it...

head on over to scrapbook challenges for some inspiration...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images