birthday challenge.

5:14:00 PM


today at scrap and stamp Saturday the challenge was to create a layout for a birthday.
i used a picture of my niece going through the birthday cake book a couple of years ago as she decided which cake grandma was going to make for her. i love that photo of her.
the cupcake mouse image is a digital stamp from Meljens that i coloured with my smooch ink and then added a layer of star dust glitter glue.
working with only a single photo i added a whole bunch of different pieces of patterned papers and created a quilt like effect. to create the rub-on corner on my photo i used a couple of rub-ons and cut them apart - a nice filler for a really blank spot on my photo.
i love the colours and think my niece will like the layout too. what do you think - let me know?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images