SA International Scrapbook Convention

12:47:00 PM

I am tired and resting....

So I have been honored in that I was chosen to teach the KI Memories class and represent them at the annual SA International Scrapbook Convention in Johannesburg this past weekend and then in Cape Town this coming weekend.
It is always nice to represent your country on an international level because that is really what it is. Meeting up with girls this past weekend was fabulous - fellow scrappers, teachers, store owners, designers and friends.
I had so much fun designing the layout - the kit presented was quite
challenging and in the end I absolutely loved it.
So this week we head off to Cape Town to a much loved venue and part of the country....Stellenbosch! I will have the layout and additional information up on the blog
by next week when I return as well all the techniques and step by steps on www.scrapcouture.co.za .
Thanks so much to all the JHB girls for making it a memorable event!
I hope you had as much fun as I did.
...in the meantime
for those who are interested
Saturday 10th October - Sweet Scrappins, Pretoria
Double page layout focusing on 20 ways of using embossing on a layout
Thursday 15th October - Scrapdragons, Dainfern Valley
Double page layout
if you need more information mail me
jowilna at studioj dot co dot za

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images