inspired by ...

12:41:00 PM

This layout was inspired by Barbs du Plessis! She is my total inspiration when it comes to scrapping with your own style - she does what she loves and is good at! No fuss and no frills! Just scrapping from the heart and soul.
Supplies: Cardstock Fabscraps. Patterned paper Websters Pages. Stamps MSE. Ink Versafine. Glitter Ranger Industries.

For my title i used plain white lettering and added some stickles glitter glue for a nice touch of glimmer. I combined the chipboard letters with stamping to complete my title.


The Versafine ink allows me to stamp even on the roughest and most textured cardstock with a perfect finish.

I used my Making Memories Ribbon slot punch to create slots for weaving my paper strips through, and then added a few brads.

Some added journaling in the form of a saying printed onto some of my left over patterned paper.

Paper weaving with a different touch. Layer your strips on top of each other, use mainly off-cut and odd pieces for interest and then add a few stitches for dimension and texture.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images