American Crafts this to that accents and Project Life!

8:05:00 AM

Have you started your Project Life album for 2015 yet? Well for a change I have, and I even started it on the first which is so comforting to get right back into memory keeping – you know recording the little things in life.
I was using the American Crafts range of “This to That” tape runners and fell in love all over again. Not only do they make things easier and quicker to adhere to your projects, but in my PL album it makes total sense. I can easily take them on the road, they are small and compact and super strong adhesives, but I can also create quick techniques and interesting effects using these roller tapes.
 For the background of this card I used a combination of Prima Color Bloom sprays and stencils to create a fun effect. A bicycle sticker and rub-ons complete the look.
 A few more stickers and some words cut from Kaisercraft papers.
Here's how I created my fun dot accents
Step 1 - Use the “dot” runner to draw a quick line across the bottom of your PL card
 Step 2 - Sprinkle the glue line liberally with AC glitter
Step 3 - Shake off the excess glitter and decorate the card with journaling and stickers and simply pop into your page protector
I love the different effects you can create with the dot and tab runners. So ask your local craft store for these wonderful products by name, and make sure you don’t get stuck on creativity!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images