Punched elements on a card.

1:42:00 PM

I love a good punch - whether it's a border punch or a decorative punch, but ultimately a great circle punch is what gets me excited! So I started off with a matching border and element punch from Tonic to create an easy and quick card. I used the flower punch to create a circle element as part of decorating my card. The Tonic punches are really amazing quality and punches through the Chiswick cardstock with great ease.
To create a circle element for my card I used two different colours of the Chiswick cardstock range and layered them on top of each other. I punched the flower image once out of each colour and then used my Tombow adhesive to adhere them together slightly off-set.
At the bottom of the card I used my matching floral border punch and punched a strip out of decorative patterned paper. Once i punched the border I kept some of the remains I removed from the bottom of the punch and adhered some of the punched stars to the top of my card as decorative element.

Punches to me is a great way of making a quick card - they offer a quick solution to adding patterns and shapes to a project. So this is my ten minute card for my stash this week - and i really love the way these punches work together!
These great punches are available from Chiswick or your local craft store - for more information you can contact Denise 031- 569 5673 or visit www.chiswick.co.za

Textured C/Stock 216g 12″ x 12″ Jean 10 Shts/Pck (87) sb5305

Textured C/Stock 216g 12″ x 12″ Seafoam 10 Shts/Pck sb5325

Simplicity Border Punches – Floral Border pct765 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images