Creative Inspiration by Couture Creations - read all about it.

3:49:00 PM

It's time.... Issue 4 of Creative inspiration is now available for you to enjoy and find loads of inspiration using all those wonderful Couture Creations products. Here are two of my cards featured in the issue. This is such an inspirational issue filled with loads of samples using the different dies and embossing folders. For these cards i used the Fancy Frame – CO723312 from the
The Treasures Ornamental Lace Die Collection. On my first card i used the frame portion of the die, and then on the second card I used the inside of the die that pops out once you have cut it! And to be honest that was my favorite part to use!
I used a combination of inks to colour the frame and then added some glitzin glamour glitter glue to it for extra sparkle. A sewn line around the outside adds some more texture and highlights the edge
For the center of the die i used 3 colours of stains and inks to add colour. I also used silver to tone down the colours a bit. I love how it turned out. My patterned papers are all from the Couture Creations paper pads. I continued using the same colour inks to pick up the colours from the papers.
A few simple embellishments completes my cards.
 to see all the wonderful examples the other design team members created, head on over here
and remember all these wonderful products can be ordered via The Wholesaler and delivered to your favourite or closest craft and scrapbooking store!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images