Sketch 388 at Scrapbook Challenges - single page layout.

6:06:00 AM

It's been a while and i am still not feeling myself after a little set back - anyways i guess this is where you realize you are really getting older and things don't mend so quickly anymore!it's also been a while since i have done my Scrapbook Challenges sketches which i love so much - but A into gear and here we go! i loved this week's sketch - although adding my own spin to it it did inspire this layout i made. the photo is of my nephew that i printed a while ago and found on my desk during yet another clean up session - this time for good! no more holding onto things!
here's the original sketch for you to feel inspired by...
and some detailed images to see what i have done.
i used a circle stencil (my favourite) to add some colour to the background - i used a very light ink as i mostly do. the tags and cut outs are from the new Crate paper range that is to be released in South Africa soon and it's one of my favourites ever!
my title was created using a combination of rub-ons from Melissa Frances and lettering stickers from Websters. i normally don't like lettering stickers but just love this type! The green heart stickers are from the same sheet of alphas. can you tell i used the P's as D's?
and one of my favourite washi tapes with some machine sewing! Love!
i also added some red paint splats for as accent colour. i hope you are having a creative week!
in other news.....we are prepping for our Midlands event in May and i am super excited to be traveling there soon with some awesome girls and being creative in such an amazing place! chat again later this week - thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images