Project Life with Lady Pattern Paper.

8:39:00 AM

I simply love how the Lady Pattern Paper can work for anything! I have said it many times how versatile this paper range is. And to prove it, this week I took it upon myself to use it in a project life layout I have been struggling to finish for a really long time.I used the paper range to create some PL cards and a matching single page layout on the opposite side of the pocket page.
I include both my regular double page layouts and Project Life pages in the same album, so every now and again I end up creating a single page layout next to a pocket page.This makes the following pages easy to just do a regular double page layout.
I added some stenciling onto my single page layout and repeated it on my PL cards I made using the LPP. Repetition is a great way of letting the eye visually draw your attention across the entire layout. By placing two half circles in such a way that they form a single circle - I also create flow.
I also repeated the paper designs and colours on both sides of my layout for better flow. I also love how the colours pick up my inking done on the right hand side making it a really colourful and fun layout.
Step 1 - You will need Modelling paste or texture paste, black acrylic paint, small plastic tub, palette knife and a stencil of your choice. You can use any colour of paint to add to your paste to create a custom colour.
step 2 - Mix the paste and paint together to create a custom colour paste.
step 3 - Position the stencil on your PL sized card cut from LPP and apply the paste in a smooth and even fashion. Apply the paste over the entire stencil design as desired.
step 4 - Carefully lift the stencil from your paper and leave it to dry complete before using it.
Add embellishments and other decorative elements to match your theme.
And there you have some awesome custom made PL cards for your album. This is a great way to use up all those LPP pieces left over from your other layouts.
I even used my smaller scraps to create matching photo matts for my single page.Layer your photo onto 2 or 3 pieces of LPP for a dimensional and colourful photo matt.
Add some sewing details to the photo matts for added texture and interest.

I used these papers for my PL layout.
Happy Memory keeping.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images