DIY Painted ruler board for The Wholesaler.

7:12:00 AM

I am such a sucker for making things for my home. I love creating different things and swapping things out every now and again to change the look. As part of my current French farm house look I created this ruler board to put up on the side of my cupboard to fill in an empty spot and to add some interest.
Using my Silhouette and scrapbooking products makes creating things for the home so easy and versatile. I no longer see my scrapbooking tools and products as just that – they open a whole new world of creativity in and around my home. Making my home as much a part of my memory keeping process, as my scrapbooks.
So hop on over to The Wholesalers blog for a full step by step on how I created this ruler board using my Crafting supplies and Silhouette. The possibilities are endless.
Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images