Oh Lady Pattern Paper … World class South African scrapbooking papers.

5:47:00 PM

There’s a new paper Lady in town and we are simply giddy about her. It’s the new Lady Pattern Paper range. I am always a bit reserved when it comes to local, yes I know I am a paper snob and I like quality. So when I first got this range of new paper I was careful of judging this book by its paper. And all I can say is I am pleasantly surprised. 

 This paper range is perfect for our market – versatile and basic – a real core product for our local market. You can use it alongside imported products, dress it up with techniques and inks and it looks fabulous.

 It will work for boys and girls, family and friends, pets and pals – and if you can think of it you can create a theme with it. Truly versatile in colour and design, just what a girl needs for her basic paper supplies.
 This high quality paper range stood fast through a couple of tests I did on it while of course creating one of my all-time favourite layouts….like they all usually are – but this one is proudly South African!
 Here’s what I found…
  • The paper is of a high quality that will not fray on the edges even when cut with a blunt trimmer blade
  • I stamped and inked the paper and it simply did not react. The ink that I love most for stamping on this paper range is still my all-time favourite ink “Versafine”
  • I splatted ‘Walnut” ink onto the background and it dried perfectly. Initially it looked like the ink sits on top, but it dried perfectly after a few seconds of being patient
  • I used some of the new stencils from The Wholesaler and stencilled onto the paper using Memento inks and it looks amazing
  • I pierced holes in the paper using my Couture Creations paper piercer and the paper did not re-act at all, apart from making perfect holes – no tearing, pulling or coming apart
  • This range can be adhered using a glue pen, double sided tape and Tombow adhesives without any issues. No unsightly glue marks or weird side effects
 So at the end of the day I am in love with this paper range. It certainly worked really well with all my favourite techniques when I create a layout- so much so that I can’t wait to start my next layout using this gorgeous essential and basic range of papers.
So go on – mix and match with your favourite brand of papers and embellishments…because this LADY is taking the country by storm…paper storm that is! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images