Vintage Baby card - Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko.

8:00:00 AM

I am an ink junky by heart! So whenever I get a new set of inks I try and put it through the test and see how it works on all my favorite mediums. For this vintage baby card I tried the MementoLuxe inks on different mediums to see how they work and I love the outcome. I also added some irRESISTible accents to an embossed card and love how I can enhance my embossing folders with this stunning medium in a few easy steps. 
For more information and a sxs of how I created my card, head on over to the Imagine Crafts blog here
I used my MementoLuxe inks to color my chipboard and seam binding ribbon, as well as edges the sides of my card with great success. This ink loves all types of surfaces.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images