Layered die-cuts on a card - The Wholesaler.

3:56:00 PM

I think the more you use die-cuts the more you LOVE them and the more you experiment with them. So that’s what I have started doing more and more, playing with different combinations of die-cuts to create cards, and even getting a bit more adventurous with them on layouts. For today I am sharing how I layered different die cuts from Couture Creations on a card with stunning effect.

Step 1
Use Prima patterned paper and die cut the Heritage die twice. I used my quick release paper with this die to make sure the paper releases easily once cut
Step 2
Adhere the two die-cut together at an angle using Tombow mono multi adhesive
Step 3
Adhere the picture frame cut to a quote strip, then layer the heritage cuts and quote strip on your folded card front. Add chipboard heart and brads as embellishments to the card
  Step 4
Die cut the picture frame out of orange American Crafts cardstock

 And there you have a quick card combining two different die cuts to create a stunning visual effect with dimension and texture.

I hope you enjoyed this layered die cuts card tutorial – and remember to view all the other gorgeous dies in the Artdeco Range.
Products Used

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images