scrap africa postage stamp challenge.

4:07:00 PM

the new challenge is up over at scrap Africa. i have had a long *love* affair with old postage stamps, as well as postage rubber stamps. so when it came time for me to host a challenges, this was a no brainer! I have a glass container filled with these recycled babies...and am ashamed to say i am quite stingy with them. i always think of the off chance of using a stamp that is quite valuable on a layout just to find out i could have sold it for lots of moolah. oh well....
for this layout i used some old photos and papers from my scrap box. a real mixture of stuff, just the way i like it.
pretty crate chipboard, punched flowers and buttons
i adhered the stamps to a strip of cardstock and then trimmed it into the chevron shape for my layout
i added some sewing along the edges
i love how this layout came together - a bit different for me in so many ways, and yet so true to my style. i so very much love my scrapbooking! hope you will play along with us so head on over to scrap Africa to see what the rest of team came up with. here's hoping you have a wonderful week.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images