focus on graphic 45 products - the wholesaler.

9:21:00 AM

Each month we will feature our favourite products distributed by The Wholesaler and place some focus on those products showcasing their adaptability and versatility to different creative styles. What better way to start off than Graphic 45. Graphic 45 is family owned business with lots of passion behind it. Their creativity is astounding in so many ways, but it’s not always everyone’s cuppa tea. Yes you will know exactly what I mean. Their products are amazing but many people find it difficult to work with. I have found that when I design with their products keeping things simple suits my style and personality a lot more. I am know for my fair share of ‘weird’ creations and so I also find it ironic at the same time that I find it difficult to scrap with their papers. But for this project I absolutely loved working with the Olde Curiosity Shoppe Range. I worked inside a printer’s tray with lots of little compartments – loads of space to add all kinds of knick knacks. I kept the palette to the yellow, ochre, orange and black colours so that the project would fit into my work space comfortable. 
To add texture to some of the patterned paper pieces I used gold AC Pop! Microbeads. To adhere the microbeads I used Anita’s 3D glaze and then sprinkled the beads on top, left them for a couple of minutes and shook off the beads that did not stick. It’s a quick and effective way of adding texture without a mess.
slightly bigger glass viles filled with book paper words and gold micro beads.
cut out butterflies with popped up wings and a cut out word.
I also added some Petaloo flowers for that feminine touch. These flowers have a slight tint to them but I love how it adds that unexpected element.
 I had these tiny glass bottles that fitted perfectly with the theme of Apothecary jars and Olde Curiosity shops, so I filled them with wood glue that dries rock hard inside. For the outside I used some stamps and rub-ons as decorative element.
To create another fun element to my printer’s tray I added a piece of homemade chalkboard. I simply cut some black foam core to size and layered to pieces on top of each other for dimension. A piece of chalk rests beside it for easy access in case I need to write another key word as a reminder.
For more inspiration and to see more Graphic 45 products  visit www.thewholesaler.biz/blog

Products used 
Anita’s 3D glaze GF 4500462 
Olde Curiosity Shoppe 8x8 Paper Pad 
AC 27350 Pop! Microbeads – Gold 
C1833-205 Ruffled Roses - Plum 
Pop Dots 
Tombow Mono-multi adhesive

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images