tim holtz, graphic 45, mme and book paper.

4:20:00 PM

a fun layout featuring some of my current favourite products as well as my favourite colours to work with at the moment, yes i know they do change quite often! on this layout i used some of Tim's patterned papers along with distress inks on the hearts and his die-cut butterfly, mask and grungeboard letters. the layout is based on sketch 228 from scrapbook challenges.

my chipboard hearts were first covered in old dictionary paper and then inked using distress ink. i layered and popped some of the hearts and also glazed them to create a play on texture.

added some interest on the background patterned papers by masking directly onto them.

and created a banner for my subtitle which was stamped with one of my favourite stamps reading "my heart has wings".

hope you are having i creative holiday! today i kept myself busy mounting some new stamps from Darkroom Door onto easy mount and then stamped a couple of them and just played with whatever was on my desk and within arms reach. i have loads of new class ideas and playing with some techniques as well...quite brain quite!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images