scrap-boek has landed.

8:09:00 AM

this is exciting times! this baby below has landed in South Africa and is now
on sale
it is my latest book on scrapbooking techniques using products you have in and around the home already. On the cover is a layout about my niece featuring paper doilies and recycled postage stamps. I also used a lot of my favorite products on the layouts and give some handy tips and alternative ideas on how you can utilize your scrapping supplies. There is definitely a bit of everything for anyone in the book with a lot of different scrapping styles. Some talented friends also helped me on my journey in putting the layouts together and I am so thankful for them - Melani de Groot, Barbs du Plessis and Cariena Basson.


to get hold of the book for your shop or for personal use you can contact
Lapa Books directly or visit their website www.lapa.co.za
it is also available through Leisure Books and soon in your favorite book shop and craft store.
it will also make a great Christmas gift for someone just starting scrapbooking and even for the seasoned scrappers in your group. Let us know if you have trouble finding the book and we will make a plan for you!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images