scrap and stamp saturday.

2:58:00 PM

this week the challenge over at Scrap and Stamp Saturday is using red...
well i had no problems there - i simply dove into my scraps under my table and found enough red pieces to do at least a couple of layouts and cards. i love red! yes i confess!
i chose some of my favourite pieces of scraps and tried to use them as is...maybe just trimming off a skew edge or two. my stamped something is the "&" in the title and the swirl at the bottom.


my plain white lettering in my title got a bit of bling with a layer of star dust stickles glitter glue.


stamped details in black Versafine were also dressed up in stickles.


a couple of punched circles in red off-cuts, some red diamante, red pearls and red rub-ons for good measure!

supplies: Cardstock by Fabscraps. Patterned paper by Jenni Bpwlin, Webster's Pages, Jillybean Soup & Graphic 45. Rub-ons by 7Gypsies. Glitter Swirl by Making Memories. Stamps by AMM & Cavallini. Stickles by Ranger Industries. Other Diamante, pearls, lettering & ink.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images