wrapping paper cards

3:04:00 AM

i got a roll of this gorgeous wrapping paper from Benice and felt totally inspired by the stunning images. So I made some cards - really quick and easy.
The first card is square and measure 16cm x 16cm. With all the cards I adhered a piece of the wrapping paper onto plain white card stock using a glue stick. Once dry i cut the paper to size to use as a layer on my card or as the entire background. I combined the wrapping paper with a strip of book paper and a simple stamped image. The brads were distressed using my Tim Holtz texture hammer.
This card uses the wrapping paper as a folded card. I then carefully trimmed two of the hearts out of a piece, matted onto dark green matching card stock and finished it off with a vintage button. The centre part was matted onto craft foam for dimension.

For this card I added a strip along the left edge stamped with a Cavallini bird stamp and finished off with coloured diamantes and another vintage button.

For the inside of this card I added an extra piece of metallic pink card stock that is slightly bigger than the folded card itself. On the front I stamped a bird cage, matted it twice and added two texture brads. Really easy cards with style and flair! thanks again for the inspiration Benice!

supplies: wrapping paper Mr Price Home. Stamps Cavallini & Co. Other card stock, ink, buttons, brads & diamantes.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images