singles...a nice change

2:36:00 PM



It was a refreshing change to do a few single layouts. The bonus was to use only a few sheets of left-overs, some embellishments and 3 full sheets of paper/cardstock fo the base. I love this K&Co paper and although it is not quite my colours there is something peaceful and beautiful about the soft delicate colours and feminine patterns. The stamping was done in a dark grey instead of black and I love how it turned out. It is just not as harsh as the black. The single layouts are for those odd photos I have lying around and in an attempt to once again clean out some boxes I decided to scrap them. And no they won't be going into an album...but into another box filled with completed layouts until I can find the albums that I really like, want and can afford about 20 all at once! Hope your week is filled with lots of blessings.
Jowilna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images