Blogging on my website fulltime

7:04:00 AM

Now blogging full time over at 

http://www.jowilnanolte.co.za/


thank you for your continued support and visits to my blog. It has been a little neglected
the last couple of months as i am working on something really interesting in cyber space.

but io have made the decision to blog full time over on my website.

so please change all info to that address and please continue to visit there and show your support and love to me as you have done these past couple of years. Without your support I am just crafting for myself. But please now that you are valued and appreciated.

I will in the meantime still try and add some articles here just to make the transition easier for everyone.

happy crafting
With Love Jowilna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images