Lady Pattern Paper Project Life Layout

12:01:00 PM

On the 7th May we had a lovely scrapping day featuring the beautiful Lady Pattern Paper papers. And what better way to celebrate such a special day than to create a project life style layout, adding as much photos onto a page as I possibly can or want to, and of course featuring some gorgeous Lady Pattern Paper papers.

To create some cards for my pockets I used Lady Pattern Paper and added some sentiments to the paper to make my own Project Life style cards with a handmade twist of course.
 I love the simplicity of project life – it enables me to add lots of photos, capturing a special event with creative details, and I can add my own spin to it just the way I like it. And best of all I can use my Lady Pattern Paper papers to add those creative elements – everything I love all in one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images