NEW Basic Essentials Lady Patetrn Paper – Just Perfect!

4:00:00 PM

Classic, elegant with loads of spunk – that’s the NEW Basic Essentials range from Lady Pattern Paper. This range is perfect for past, present and future memory keeping – perfect with everything included from bold and bright to elegant and classy. I think I am in love with the range!
So when I first saw the range I was so excited, not only because the palette included my favourite colour RED, but because I could literally combine it with so many different paper ranges. It truly is the perfect companion for all your beautiful paper ranges from boyish, to girly to travel and anything in between too.
For this launch project I chose a simple layout design to showcase the beautiful patterns and colours and truly how versatile it can be. I used it for some old travel photos alongside a beautiful patterned paper, some rub-ons and smaller embellishments supporting my theme. All in all this is such a gorgeous range that it can work for anything and with anything you can imagine. The only thing standing between you and loads of creative fun is your imagination.
 To me personally, a travel page can include anything from dreaming about far off places, to a starry celebration of something amazing in my life, and this paper range gave me the perfect mix of classic and timeless with a bit of spunk added in the stars. I pulled the large star element from the starry paper and used it as inspiration for a fun over-sized element. Inside the die-cut star I used a beautiful patterned paper star – and it works perfectly, giving this layout a fun and modern twist on a traditional travel layout.
 “not all who wander are lost” and not all who scraps with their hearts are lost cases.
The range includes beautiful red, green, black and buff papers in designs that range from classic stars to a beautiful trellis design that makes my heart skip a beat or two.
You know when you can exactly see what else you can use it for and the creativity just doesn’t flow fast enough – this is how I feel about this paper in the new colours and designs.
I look forward to being creative and showing you the full potential of how the new Basic Essentials range in its myriad of colours and designs can be turned into anything – fit for any theme of memory keeping. And don’t forget about the card-making and invitation possibilities too.
Here’s to another successful paper launch by Lady Pattern Paper – proudly local!
#LadyPatternPaper #TheWholesaler #Scrapcouture #DoublePageLayout

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images