documenting my life with simple stories.

5:07:00 PM

scrapbooking can take on many forms - and i love all of them! but....
I am giddy with excitement! Although I have played around with SN@P Life in the smaller 6x8 format, it is only until I completed the 12x12 layouts that I really felt my heart missing a beat or two. Yes I know what you are going to say – can it really be real scrapbooking! And yes my answer is – it C@N! But luckily for me scrapbooking is a personal thing and creativity in any way incorporating photos, memories and design is scrapbooking.
Scrapbooking in this format is liberating and fun! It’s quick and easy with loads of creativity – and using the SN@P Life system makes this type of scrapbooking really enjoyable. What I really liked about working with Simple Stories is that even though the Life range with its bright and bold colours was my main focus I could so easily include the new Vintage Bliss range with it – the colours blended and worked perfectly and gave me the vintage look I wanted.
I worked in some page protectors that are divided in 4x4 squares and 6x4 landscape pockets. It was easy to fill them and create little groupings of elements that worked or applied to my photos. I like how I can use small bits and pieces that would otherwise not find a home on my traditional layouts but get lost in a box of odds. I wanted to photograph the layouts inside the pockets for obvious reasons, and ended up with some glare – but that’s OK – and I will continue to work on photographing them perfectly. In the meantime I would like to encourage you to give the SN@P life project a go – play a little and forget about the rules of scrapbooking. Instead you can apply all the rules of being creative and having fun while capturing your everyday life beautifully and creatively
i love that i can use different products combined into the pockets - quick and easy
To showcase my new found easy scrapbooking and capturing of everyday life, I chose the beautiful Printblocks 12x12 Ring Binder in Pink – I love these albums because you can fill it to the brim with loads of layouts and memories and they look really great – good value for good memories.
SN@P Life has my vote for making memories easy and economical, even if you think you are not creative enough – you can still scrapbook your story. And remember “you seemingly unimportant story, is important to somebody”. Tell it creatively.
stickers, washi tape, and recycled packaging
buttons find a place to add dimension, making me very happy

Products used
Sn@p! Life Double Sided Paper – Stripe [SS 280]
SN@P! Life Double Sided Paper – Bubbles [SS 280]
SN@P! Life Double Sided Paper – Poloroids [SS 2805]
SN@P! Life Double Sided Paper - Red Ledger [SS 2817]
SN@P! Colour Vibe Double Sided Paper - Grey Cheveron [SS 2839]
SN@P! Stickers 4x6 - Labels (8 Sheets) [SS 4019]
SN@P! Stickers 4x6 - Typeset (8 Sheets) [SS 4021]
SN@P! Cards 3x4 - Snappy Sayings (24 Units) [SS 4006]

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images