sketch 247.

3:45:00 PM

its Monday and time for a new sketch over at scrapbook challenges. since we started renovating our little humble home the beginning of the year i thought i might as well start a 2011 album off with the renovations. so this turned out to be my front page. the pretty little border around the outside edge was sewn with my machine as a finishing touch - i ended up loving it so much. the splats are perfect pearls, the cute little chipboard tools are by a local South African company Enmarc. i colored them with charcoal chalk, painted with silver perfect pearls and then glazed them.
some stamping behind my title ...
and another stamp by Prima...since my sweet heart has worked so hard in helping me renovate - even though i know he hates it!
i hope you have a fabulously creative week ahead. mine is chock and block full of designing new classes for April, May and June! yes fully booked up until the end of June and need to get creative....and all i want to do is paint my kitchen! oh well...maybe later

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images