sketch 217.

3:44:00 PM

another Monday...means another sketch over at Scrapbook challenges. I love this sketch - quick, easy and so very versatile! why don't you hop on over to the site and join in the fun. there are loads of sketches and challenges to try out, tutorials and inspiration galore.

this is my take on the sketch...the photo of my nephew is not that great but i just loved his expression and had to use it. for my layout i used my favourite product supplies...scraps of patterned paper.

and my favourite Hanna silk ribbon to create a beautiful textured ruffle.

sewing for more texture, pattern and colour.

and stamping for ah well...some personality! don't you just love that truck stamp - it's from artistic outpost and one of my favourites!

thanks for joining us for another great sketch on this Monday! hope you have a fabulous creative week.

supplies: Card stock by Bazzill Basics. Patterned paper by Graphic 45, MME, K&Co, Prima, Making Memories, Karen Foster & Jillybean soup. Lettering by Fabscraps. Stamp by Artistic Outpost. Ink by Tsukineko. Die-cut by Cricut. Other Stamp, pearls, ribbon, embroidery thread & dimensional glaze.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images