something new.

1:23:00 PM

this technique has been around for years...well ever since I have been stamping - resist. and now i have finally gotten my hands onto some of Heidi Swapp's new invisibles paper as seen above. I used the circle frame design partly onto my layout for next week's class. i really enjoyed playing with the invisibles as well as the silver smooch spray...which by the way is in a totally not user friendly container - a glass vile! what were they thinking!? I would hate to know how many broken returns (well if any) Clearsnap will get back into their warehouse. you would think that a woman crafter would know better and have it in something like aahhh plastic (duh). That's where Ranger and Tim Holtz are one ahead in the practical game of crafting with their mini misters...i will let you know when my first vile breaks....
roll on monday when i will post the layout...
in the meantime you can head on over to
and check out some of the latest public articles to keep you busy until then.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images