sugar & spice challenge.

1:18:00 PM

Saturdays challenge over at Scrap and Stamp Saturday was all about girls...sugar and spice and all things nice. What I like about getting these prompts and participating in them is that I grab some unfinished layouts and then work on them...yes i have quite a few of them...things that were started and then i got sidetracked. This is my version - I used a background and base that i started last year and all i added was the photo, title, sewing, bows, journaling, and bling. The rest were all done.
I combined two colours of making memories stickers for my title...not something i really do or like - but this wasn't too bad.

These stickers always remind me of my niece (in the photo) with her curly hair. So it was perfect timing to use them.

My all time favourite butterfly stamp - from Tim Holtz.
Stamped on the bas and then again on the pink and popped.

The crown is from the same Tim Holtz stamp set. Finished off with bling, stickles and Kaisercraft flat backed pearls.

American Crafts Zing embossing powder around the edges of the Prism Kraft card stock.

Layers of embellishments to form an accent.


Liquid pearls and stickles were used to add some details to the stamping.

My favourite silk ribbon. I tied a bow through the tag and then made two more bows with the remaining piece. Love the look.

Rolled paper just for fun!

A piece of left over Shrink plastic. I simply tore the edges and then embossed it with the same aqua Zing embossing powder.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images